An interesting initiative by Martin Meyer-Gossner and Dirk Ploss on the future of work and on crowdsourcing. Here are their 14 fourteen grassroots thesis:
- The brain is the new desktop.
- The desktop needs a barrier-free space.
- Co-working frees and stimulates the open mindset.
- Knowledge transfer asks for WiFi, the Cloud, a phone and a clever brain – but not for offices.
- Work doesn’t fit into 9-to-5 anymore.
- There’s no such thing as a secure job.
- Experts and Geeks will have more influence on management decisions than the managers themselves.
- Time is the guard of knowledge, knowledge the knight of success.
- Time will be critical to every single business decision of the future.
- Business decisions are based on talk, trust and tactics.
- The second opinion will foster long-lasting business development.
- Transparency aggregates innovation, creativity and improvement.
- Co-creation has no limits in the world of clouds, networks and collaboration.
- Lancalots and Arthurs embrace mobile revolution as the catalyst of future business.
- We love to discuss these thesis with you and are looking forward to embrace your participation on our way into the next working space generation!
Martin Meyer-Gossner & Dirk Ploss
via Lancalot. Time is Money..
Join the discussion!